This is the short variant Please, see the full text of the Charter of the Ukrainian language
Approved for use by Cossack structures of the IUCF, for teaching the main drill, greetings and other skills necessary for Cossacks, having a form.
This Charter defines the drill techniques and the movements without arms and with arms; construction of the units and the military units during the movement on foot and in cars. The order of execution of military greeting, marching drill review, the procedure of the placing the battle flag of the military unit in service, duty military personnel to the construction and in service and demands of their drill is pointed aw well.
The Charter is mandatory for all military units, offices, staffs, organizations, institutions and military academies.
The crews of ships and other units of Navy are guided by this Charter, unless otherwise specified in the Charter of the ship's Naval Forces of Ukraine.
Effects of combatant of the Armed Forces of Ukraine extends throughout the State Border Service of Ukraine, the Ukrainian Security Service, the internal troops of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, the troops of the Ministry for Emergencies and other military formations created in accordance with the law.
Chapter I General ideas
1. The lines and the managing
1. Soldiers Lines is a definite parade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (hereinafter - the Charter) placement of troops, units and parts for their common action on foot or by car.
2. Ranks - system, in which soldiers are placed next to each other on one line. The line of cars is a system in which the machines are placed on one line from each other. 3. Flank - right (left) edge of the system. When turning the way, the names of the flanks in the ranks do not change. 4. Front - a party system, in which soldiers are facing. 5. Back of Lines - the side opposite the front. 6. Interval – the distance between the front of the troops (machines), divisions and units. 7. Distance - the distance in depth between the armed forces (machines), units and parts. 8. Width of the line - the distance between the flanks. 9. Depth of lines - the distance from the first row of (soldiers, standing in front) until the last ranks (soldier, standing behind), and during the action on the machines - the distance from the first line of machines (machines, standing in front) until the last line of machines (machines, standing behind). 10. Two - line system - a system which forces a row of soldiers are against the other line at a distance of one step (arm, laid his hand on the shoulder of soldiers standing in front). lines are divided into first and second. After turning the names of ranks do not change. Row - two soldiers standing in two ranks one after another. If the first row of soldiers is not worth a second soldier ranks, such a number is incomplete, and the last number should always be full. After turning down two lines on circle the soldier from uncompleted part becomes the first rank. 11. One line (rank) and two line construction can be closed or open. In close formation, the soldiers in the lines are located on the front of one another at intervals in the width of the palm of your hand between the elbows. In an open system, soldiers in the lines are located at the front of each other at intervals of one step or at intervals to be determined by the commander. 12. Column - a system which soldiers or units (machines) are located on one (1), one for distances prescribed by this Charter or commander. Columns can be built on one, two, three, four or more soldiers. Columns are used to build: troops, units and parts in an extended or a marching order. 13. Advanced order - order in which troops, units (machines) are built on a single line along the front in one - or two line order (in-line of the machines) or in a line of columns at intervals established by this Charter or the commander. Advanced system used for inspection, distribution, reviews, parades, and other necessary cases. 14. The original system - a system which unit in the columns is built one after another at distances prescribed by this Charter or the commander. The original system used for the movement of units, pass in review with a song and in other necessary cases. 15. The guide soldier - a soldier (a division of the car), moving the head down in a certain direction. As the guide moving the rest of the military (unit Machinery) should move. The closing soldier - the soldier (a division of the machine) moving in the last column. The line soldier - a soldier assigned to describe the line of building units and parts, as well as the route of the march past. 16. Management of the systems is done by commands and orders, which gives the commander voice signals and personal example.
Commands and orders can be transmitted along the column, through the commanders of units (older cars) and observers.
In order, the senior commander should be there, where it is more convenient to command. Other commanders exercise control, staying on the ground, set forth in this Charter or the senior commander.
Commanders of the company * and above in the ranks marching battalions and regiments are allowed to go down only to give commands and check their performance. Management in the car is done by commands and orders that the votes cast and by means of internal communication. 17. The commands are divided into preparatory and executive. The preparatory command served clearly (clearly), loudly and slowly in order to soldiers understand what actions require them to commander. On the preparatory command, troops stationed in the ranks, taking combat situation, when motion is converted to quick time, but outside the system back toward the head and take the drill position. The executive command (hereinafter printed in capital letters) is served after a pause, a loudly, abrupt and clearly. Such a command is carried out immediately and accurately. In order to attract the attention of units or individual members of the preparatory command, in case of need, called the unit or rank. For example: "Platoon (3rd platoon - Stop", "Private Levchenko, KRU - GOM.
* Here and further units around the state meet roster, battalion, regiment (battery, battalion, brigade, etc.).
When performing the tricks with a weapon in the preparatory command it may include the name of weapons, such as: "Automatic on-chest", "Machine guns on the sling", etc. The voices during the presentation of the command varies depending on the width and depth of the system, a report is given clearly, without a sharp rise in rates. 18. Signals to control of the systems and steering listed in Annexes 1 and 2 of this Charter. If necessary, the unit commander (s) defines the additional signals for the control systems. 19. Commands (signals) that affect all units are taken immediately and carried out by all the commanders of units, commanders and senior machines. When a command using signal is given pre-signal "WARNING", and if the command applies only to one of the units, the signal is dealing with this unit. Ready to take the command signal is also affected by the signal "Attention". The received signal is confirmed by its repetition / reproduction. 20. To interrupt the reception, gave the command "set aside". For this command a position takes that was before the completion of reception. 21. During the training allowed the performance of certain in this Charter drill techniques and movements on the distribution, as well as with the help of preparatory exercises, such as:. "The rifle - on his chest, the distribution: do it - once, do it - two, do it - three." 22. In the case of forming of teams of soldiers is held their timber division into subsections. For the distribution the forces are lined up in two – line system and distributed under a common numbering. Then, depending on the number of teams, a distribution is done on the companies, platoons and offices and appointed commanders of these units. To participate in parades, as well as in other cases, the unit, on the orders of the commander can be built into common column of three, four or more. In this case, the construction is made, usually on the growth (rankings). 23. Construction of military units is carried out by the command "Stand". This step must be to stand fast in the structure of the present Charter to certain interval and distance, the Heels should put together, and toes to breed on the front lines to the width of the foot, looking straight ahead. 24. During the presentation of commands to units of armed forces and special forces instead of the name "Department", "Platoon," Company "," Battalion "and" regiment "called the name of Units already taken delivery to troops and Special Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
2. Duties of the troops before the building a lines and in the lines
25. The commander must: determine the place, time, order of construction, clothing and equipment, as well as weapons and equipment, if necessary to appoint an observer; check and know the presence in the ranks of his subordinates units (units of) weapons, equipment, ammunition, personal protection equipment; check the appearance of his subordinates, as well as the availability of equipment and accuracy of its fit; maintain the discipline in the ranks and to demand strict compliance with subdivisions commands and signals, and soldiers - of their duties in the ranks; feeding commands on foot to drill status; conduct an external inspection of weapons and equipment units are built with it, check availability and serviceability of equipment to transport personnel, as well as the correct mounting of the material that is transported, to remind personnel of the security measures during the movement to respect a certain distance, speed and traffic regulations. 26. Soldier must: check the serviceability of its arms assigned to him weapons and equipment, ammunition, personal protection equipment, entrenching tools, clothing and equipment; have a short cut hair, neatly fill uniforms, properly wear and adjust equipment to help his comrades noticed eliminate deficiencies; know the place in the ranks to become operational quickly, without fuss, while driving to keep alignment, spacing, and distance, no crashes (vehicle) without permission, in the ranks without permission not to talk, followed by complete silence, to be attentive to the orders ( orders) and commands (signals) of their commander, to implement them quickly and accurately, without disturbing others; transfer orders (orders), commands (signals) without distortion, loud and clear.
Drill techniques and movements without arms and with arm
1. Drill techniques and movement without weapons Drill position 27. Combatant status is accepted by the command "Attention". On this command should be held directly, without the stress, put heels together and toes to breed on the front lines to the width of the foot; knees straighten, but do not strain them, breast lift, and body leaning forward slightly, pull the stomach. Expand shoulders and his hands lower so that the brush, turned his palms inward, were at the side hip, and bent his fingers on the hips, keep your head high and straight, not exposing his chin, looking ahead, be prepared to act. Drill situation on the ground was adopted without a command in the transmission and receipt of the order, report performance of the national anthem of Ukraine.
28. At the command "at easy" should be relaxed in the right knee or his left foot, but can not move from their seats, one must be careful not to talk. At the command "re-check", not leaving his place in the ranks, the soldier needs to fix weapons, uniforms and equipment, if necessary out of order - ask for permission from the immediate superior, and it is possible to talk and smoke only with the permission of a senior commander. The command "re-check" is given after command «at easy". 29. To remove the headgear the command is "Hats (headgear) - off" and to put on - "Headgear (hat) - put.” If necessary, the individual soldiers put and wear hats without a command. The headpiece should be kept in the left freely hanging arm badge in advance. With no weapons or weapons in the "behind" the hat is removed and placed his right hand, and with arms in their position "on the belt," "chest" and "to the leg” - his left hand. During the removal of headgear with a carbine “in the "shoulder", carbine previously should be taken to the leg. Turns 30. Turns on the site are performed by the commands: "At the right on", "a half of trafficking in the right", "At the left on" "a half of trafficking in the left ","Turn around” Turns the command: " Turn around " – at half of a circle, "Left on" - a quarter of a circle as "half of trafficking in the left" - one eighth of a circle and held at the side of his left hand on the left heel and right toe; Rotations are performed in two accounts: the "one" soldiers returned in a certain direction, maintaining correct posture and body without bending his legs at the knees, carry weight on the front foot, the "two" - the shortest way puts the other leg. Movement 31. Moving is carried out by step or run. Normal speed of the step - steps 110-120 per minute. Stride Length - 70-80 cm. . Normal speed of the run - 160-180 steps per minute. Stride Length - 80-90 cm. 32. Step may be marching and field. Marching step is used when passing in review units, in the exercise of military welcome the motion, while approaching a military commander and to move away from him, in case of breakdown and return to the place. The field step is applied in all other cases. 33. Movement with marching step begins with the command "marching step - March", with the field step - the command "step - March". On the preparatory command should apply body slightly forward, move your body weight more on the right foot, while maintaining sustainability of the executive team to start moving with the left foot full speed. During the movement with marching step the soldier should the outstretched toe to make the height of 15-20 centimeters from the ground and to put it firmly on the entire foot, lifting both the second leg. Hands, from the shoulder to move near the trunk: forward - arms bent at the elbows so that hands were raised above the belt buckle on the width of the palm and palm at a distance from the torso up to the level of elbow, back all the way into the shoulder joint. The fingers are bent. During the movement by marching step the head and body to keep straight, look ahead. During the movement of the field step the foot pass freely without pulling the sock, and put it on the ground, as during normal walking; hands to free movement around the body. 34. During the movement with field step by the command "Attention" should go to the marching step and the command "at easy" – back in the field step. 35. Movement to begin running on the command "Run”. During the movement from the place of the preparatory command building slightly leaned forward, his arms bent, elbows slightly take back, the executive team to begin running with the left leg, arms move freely back and forth in time to run. To go with the flow with a run for the preparatory command of the hand bent, elbows slightly take back. The executive command is given simultaneously with the formulation of the left foot on the ground. With this team right foot should make a step with your left foot to start moving runners. To go from running to step the command is "step - March". The executive command is given simultaneously with the formulation of the right foot on the ground. This step should be to make two more steps and ran to the left foot to start moving step. 36. Designation step (running) on the spot by the command "In place, step (running) - March".
EXECUTION OF THEMILITARY WELCOME, GOING OUT, RETURN TO THE LINE AND APPROACH TO THE COMMANDER
1. Performance of the military greeting 65. All military personnel are required at the meeting (overtaking) to greet each other, strictly observe the rules which set out in articles of this Charter. Subordinated and junior on military rank welcomes the first, while ranks and positions are equal the first greets the man who considers himself a more well-mannered and polite. 66. Soldiers must also honor the following by the performing military greetings: Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the mass graves of soldiers killed in the battles for freedom and independence of Ukraine; battle flags of military units, the funeral procession to accompany the troops. 67. Military greeting performed clearly and briskly, with strict observance of the rules of combatant status. 68. For a military welcome at the site outside the line without a hat for five or six steps to the commander or the senior military rank, to turn in his direction, and looking into his face, turning his head after him. If wearing a hat, then attach a right hand to the headgear so that the fingers together, palm straight, middle finger touched the lower edge of the hat (with brim), and the elbow was on the line and the shoulder height when turning the head to one side officer or a senior in military rank, the hand position remains unchanged. Once the head or senior military rank passes, the one who welcomed, should turn his head straight and put my hand. 70. If a soldier in the hands of a burden, then the military should carry out a greeting by turning its head towards the commander or senior in rank. 72. To perform a military greeting, when moving away from the weapon system "have legs", "the belt" or "chest" for five or six steps up to the commander or senior in military rank, simultaneously with the setting leg to turn her head towards him and stop motion free hand, with arms in position "behind", in addition, a hand on the headgear. During a military greeting with a carbine in the "shoulder" with his right hand continue to move around the body. 83. During the treatment of the head or senior in military rank to the individual soldier, with the exception of patients taking combatant status and called his position, rank and surname. At the ceremony, conferences, and during performances, concerts and film the command to perform military greeting and report commander is not given On the general meeting of the personnel the command to perform military greeting is given "Attention "and a report is given to the commander (chief). For example:" Comrade Lieutenant. The battalion at the general assembly is constructed. Chief of Staff of the battalion, Major Serdyuk. 84. In greeting the Chief or senior in military rank "Hello, comrades”, all troops stationed in the line or outside the system, say:" I wish you good (I wish) ", 85. If the commander (chief) congratulated the soldier or thank him, the soldier responsible commander (chief): "We serve the Ukrainian people." If the commander (chief) congratulated the military unit, it corresponds to a lingering three - fold "Glory", and if the commander (chief) thanks, then a military unit says: "We serve the Ukrainian people."