THE CHARITABLE COSSACKS FOUNDATION
According to p.8.2 and 8.2.1 of the Statute of the International Union of Cossack Forces the property of IUCF “may be formed from the funds and assets received free of charge or in the form of non-repayable financial assistance or donations”.
These funds are forming the "Charity Cossack Support Fund"
of the "Foundation for the Charity Cossack Support Fund"
of the "International Union of Cossack Forces"
1. According to p.8.2 and 8.2.1 of the Statute of the International Union of Cossack Forces the property of IUCF "may be formed from the funds and assets received free of charge or in the form of non-repayable financial assistance or donations”.
2. Donations and financial assistance from individuals, institutions, and organizations go directly to the account of the IUCF:
- The help may have the target - to conduct a particular event, construction, etc. In this case the individuals or organizations that provide financial assistance should indicate its specific appointment.
- The assistance may be available to the general purpose of the IUCF. In this case the Council of Atamans decides the priority of it.
3. The main purposes of the activity, which primarily are in need of financial support:
- Manufacture and installation of monuments on the ground of important historical events of the Cossack epoch and on the graves of famous historical leaders of the Cossack movement, memorial plaques, etc. On the monument could be written with whose support it was installed;
- Publishing activities: books, posters, booklets, etc., whichpromotes the activities of the Cossacks, illuminates the little-known historical facts and events of Cossack epoch, etc.;
- Creation of the museums of the Cossacks, reconstruction and construction of the Cossack settlements, churches, etc.;
- Promoting the establishment of Cossack schools, conducting extracurricular activities in secondary schools;
- Conducting the scientific and archaeological studies of little-known events of the Cossack epoch.
- Carrying out the large international festivals, fairs, competitions of the Cossack culture and games (sports - historical events).
- The revival of the Cossack economy in agriculture, industry; various types of Cossack crafts.
- Direct assistance to patients, the elderly, crippled Cossacks, who need help.
The Foundation is controlled by the Great Circle and the Council of Atamans of the IUCF.
International Social Organization "International Union of Cossack Forces"
20-a str. Kuybusheva 36039, Poltava, Ukraine
Tel. +38 0532 27 48 55